The Greek archipelago of Dodecanese is located in the eastern Aegean Sea. There are about 150 islands and “islets” of which only just over 20 are inhabited.
Some of the most important islands are: Rhodes, Karpathos, Kos, Kalymnos, Kassos, Tilos, Symi, Leros, Nisyros, Patmos and Kastelorizo. Each island has its own charm and there are still many original corners, which are especially loved by individual holidaymakers.
A sailing week for groups of up to eight people to unknown and untouched islands and with culinary highlights. In addition to the Greek sun and the fantastic turquoise blue sea, our guests can expect Greek culture and the volcano from the island of Nisyros. Every day is unique when sailing in Greece at the Dodecanese Islands with MY DREAM FOR YOU!
8 days/7 nights
Price per person: from 581,00€ (for an occupancy of 8 persons)
(less or more persons on request)
- from Samos Island (Samos Island Start Port – Samos Island End Port)
- from Samos Island (starting port island Samos – final port island Kos)
- from Kos Island (starting port Kos Island – final port Rhodes Island)
- from Rhodes Island (starting port Rhodes Island – final port Kos Island)
Other desired routes possible. Please inquire.
Small groups from up to max. 8 persons (friends, family, company trips etc.). On request, flotillas can be organized for several groups (several sailing yachts).
- The nautical miles covered can be confirmed as proof of experience.
- Since we are dependent on weather conditions, changes may be made to the program.
- Our sailing yachts are serviced annually. They are legally approved as commercial charter vessels. They are fully equipped in terms of navigation and safety and offer good comfort for a pleasant stay on board.
Our skippers are recognized and experienced sailors who know the Aegean Sea very well. They have a great passion for the sea and most of them have been sailing since childhood. Two of our skippers have become Panhellenic champions with their boats in recent years.
Your safety is our top priority! We inform you daily about the planned route and the current weather conditions. Your skippers will recommend you the best bays and beaches and you decide where we sail!
They will not only discover with you the most beautiful coasts and lonely bays, but they will also involve you in sailing the yacht. You will soon be able to sail the boat alone under the supervision of the skipper.
|8 + skipper|
|Season/Date||Weekly rate per person||Weekly rate per yacht||Availability|
|01/05 – 31/05||581,00 €||4.648,00 €||On request|
|01/06- 30/06||598,00 €||4.784,00 €||On request|
|01/07 – 31/07||666,00 €||5.328,00 €||On request|
|01/08 – 31/08||666,00 €||5.328,00 €||On request|
|01/09 – 30/09||598,00 €||4.784,00 €||On request|
|01/10 – 31/10||581,00 €||4.648,00 €||On request|
An official Greek charter contract is signed for each charter.
All prices are in Euro and include:
- 8 days sailing trip/7 nights stay on one of our sailing yachts
- rent for the whole yacht
- fuel costs
- skipper fees (German and/or English speaking)
- accommodation in a double cabin (berth in a double cabin)
- bed linen, blankets, pillows
- one set of towels per person (only for use on the boat)
- sailing instruction
- sailing course (without sailing licence) with your skipper
- sailing knot course
- snorkeling (equipment included)
- fishing (equipment included)
- Dingi (dinghy) with outboard engine
- gas for stove and oven
- free wi-fi hotspot
- water for the yacht
- harbour fees (no marina fees)
- all local taxes
- final cleaning of the yacht
- welcome Ouzo Check-In or fruit basket
- nautical mile confirmation (on request)
- corresponding licenses
- no yacht deposit
- flight tickets
- travel insurance
- transfer from the airport to the departure port and from the final port to the airport
- marina fees (if marina approach is desired)
- board cash (approx. 90,00 € – 120,00 €/week per person/skipper kept free)
- drinks, alcoholic beverages, soft drinks
- food in taverns or restaurants
- private expenses
More sailing trips with “My dream for you”: